The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board

[Mad] Presentation

Go down

[Mad] Presentation Empty [Mad] Presentation

Post  Mad on Fri 2 Jul - 22:17

After a few months, it's time to write a presentation about me. To begin, I didn't do it before because I had problems and uncertainties about the clan. I want to thank my mates who supported me. I am talking about OlrelouX, Tibar and Juju.

Well, My name is Mad (it is not necessary to know my real name I think). I am twenty, soon twenty-one. Two years ago, I passed my bachelor and now I have finished two years of studies in the Electrical engineering. I am going to continue again during a year in the Broadcasting. I live in France, near Paris (the most beautiful city in the world). My hobbies are principally the computing and music. In computing, I spend much time for discover and test Linux. My aim is to try many distributions because there are differences between them. I am looking for an alternative to Windows because this system is exceeded. I guess that all of you know the viruses, the faults, the problems and I don't say everything.
I listen to Trance. If you are a bit informed, you know what I mean. It's an electronic music as Techno and House.

Another important point, my behaviour is special. I can't afford offends when it concerns my family, my friends or my clan. That's why, I looks like an angry man sometimes. But if you know me, you know that I am not evil at all.

Regards guys!
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

[Mad] Presentation Empty Re: [Mad] Presentation

Post  Tibar on Sat 3 Jul - 5:04

Finally you did a great presentation dude Smile.
Tibar
Tibar
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Suru on Sun 4 Jul - 23:02

finished studieing gz <3

Another important point, my behaviour is special. I can't afford offends when it concerns my family, my friends or my clan.

true. <3
Suru
Suru
Young Cobra
Young Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Juju on Sun 4 Jul - 23:38

Lol Beyou Very Happy

You rigth but we love him with his special behaviour
Juju
Juju
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Céline on Thu 29 Jul - 9:36

Another important point, my behaviour is special. I can't afford offends when it concerns my family, my friends or my clan.

Ta mère. <3

Céline
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down