The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board
The Cobra's Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Aliexpress : codes promo valables sur tout le site
Voir le deal

Have a look >> (TW officially closed)

4 posters

Go down

Have a look >> (TW officially closed) Empty Have a look >> (TW officially closed)

Post  rei Sun 29 Aug - 14:17

http://teeworlds.com/

still i can see serverlist

rei
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Have a look >> (TW officially closed) Empty Re: Have a look >> (TW officially closed)

Post  Mad Thu 23 Sep - 23:46

Teeworlds is not dead yet. But for me it doesn't exist anymore. All persons I knew have left the game.
Now, when you try to play on HuH for example, I see kids who haven't any respect for the olders tees as me, as you, as ZPote. An other problem is the bots... It's so easy for people to code and create bots...

Now, it's time for you to walk to a diiferent path or way!
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Have a look >> (TW officially closed) Empty Re: Have a look >> (TW officially closed)

Post  Suru Fri 1 Oct - 12:37

@mad i miss my french guys :[ well tw isnt down yet^^
Suru
Suru
Young Cobra
Young Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Sun 3 Oct - 22:10

Now we have nothing to do in Teeworlds. I don't see my fuckin' loving mate as Burn, Pasta, and many persons that I liked.
Are u still in Krypton?
Teeworlds is dead! Now there are only teams without history, it's just a group of kids... I miss ZPote, DnA and others great teams...

If u wanna talk to us, you should come when our Mumble was online. Now, we are ZPote and on the Mumble of them...
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Post  Burn Baby Burn Wed 12 Sep - 20:16

Hi old friends how are you? Mad, Tibar, Juju, Titi, Olreloux, Chobo and others? Sorry if i forgot someone...
Its been a long time ... I hope you are all doing well Smile It's sad i can't find any contact info about you, so if you ever read this message send me p. m. Smile

I played for few hours TW instagib and vanilla, its not dead yet but there arent any inovations, its same old teeworlds. Theres nobody on huh server ...

Burn Baby Burn
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum