The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board
The Cobra's Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Presentation

Go down

Presentation Empty Presentation

Post  Mad Wed 19 May - 16:06

Hi guys,
I guess you know me in Teeworlds (I am Mad). Some persons know me like a bad guy and for others fortunate, I am friendly.
After my departure from DragonArmy Clan, I wanted create a new multigame clan. Why this idea?
Because many players don't play only a game. We play some others games (FPS, RPG). So I created this clan who's name is The Cobra"s Link with the support of my mates: Tibar, OlrelouX and Juju.

Our aim is to develop a group of friends with a good atmosphere and who play same the games together. With the word "Link", we want to symbolize a family.
Another point: It's not an obligation to play all games! You can play just two games for example.
The mainly thing is not the skills but the mind. What does it mean?
We prefer intelligent and kind dudes and we don't like childish and contemptuous.

Now, recruitment is open. Let's go!

Ok, that's all and if you want know us, if you are curious or have details, you can visit our Mumble with this adress:

I.P. 88.191.103.133
Port 53000
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Presentation Empty Re: Presentation

Post  Mad Thu 24 Jun - 21:19

I updated it!
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down