The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board
The Cobra's Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

[Teeworlds/UT/BloodFrontier] Application Mute!

+4
Mad
Juju
Suru
Mute
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Teeworlds/UT/BloodFrontier] Application Mute! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Teeworlds/UT/BloodFrontier] Application Mute!

Post  Mute Fri 28 May - 18:33

Dear Cobras

Tomorrow i'll be going too Italy, YAAY!
So you wont see me in 1-2 weeks. Sry guys, I know you love me but i have too go ( Smile )

<3
Mute

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

[Teeworlds/UT/BloodFrontier] Application Mute! - Page 2 Empty Re: [Teeworlds/UT/BloodFrontier] Application Mute!

Post  Suru Wed 2 Jun - 17:11

have fun!
Suru
Suru
Young Cobra
Young Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Mon 14 Jun - 9:30

Back!

Man it was Both Hot Weather and Girls Very Happy

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Sun 20 Jun - 15:37

I'll cancel apply.
Reasons:

1) Your not active on teeworlds, which i play most.
2) I havent talked with anyone of you in 3-2 weeks.
3) i Found a New team.

I know your about too fix RnA(DnA), thx suru.

Close this please.

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue 22 Jun - 11:43

If you can't wait for a response, I can do nothing for you. You know we have a real life too...
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Tue 22 Jun - 12:01

I got a real life too, And i've been applicating for You guys since last year. I'm tired of it.

(This doesent mean i don't Like you guys).

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue 22 Jun - 12:05

We are not DnA, it was one month for us!
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Tue 22 Jun - 19:59

Yeah, How long did Rei wait?
How long did MaxX wait?

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue 22 Jun - 20:33

Rei posted his appli four days after you. MaxX is a friend of Tib', Olrel and Juju so I said to them to vote for him.
How can I give you an answer if you decide to close your appli and leave us as a thief?
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Sat 26 Jun - 19:22

Whatcha mean with thief?! Grrr!

Now i lost my new Team, and i don't know what to do, Shall i keep on applying here or shall i... goto... France and.. Kill.. a .... Cow?
Idk, Write whatever you want me too do Razz

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Sat 26 Jun - 19:25

Okay, i Found loads of Snakes ingame now!

Now i've been talking with u guys Much, it was my fault >Very Happy

The new team Refused me .

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Olreloux Sat 26 Jun - 21:45

You can't come back like that to my mind. In life you have to make choice then you make your choice when you closed your appli.
Olreloux
Olreloux
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Sat 26 Jun - 21:55

K,
Close the shit.

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Sun 27 Jun - 0:07

Mute, I am going to say you something:
You closed your appli, you left us because we were long about candidacy. After that, you decided to join an other clan (I don't know where from it goes out). It seems that you weren't accepted as you wanted. So, I think it's a bad idea to re-open your appli here. Olreloux's right.
I have nothing against you, you were friendly with us.
But, you have to understand that we aren't a team with replacement. I didn't create it for see and read applications from guys who don't know where to go.
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Suru Sun 27 Jun - 14:06

In my mind mute tried a few times to join at first DnA he was refused and still activ with us. After that CsL and he cancelt his apply because he got no answer here i can understand him that he want to join another clan. Well now cobras are back more activ and he deserve a chance ^____________^ Razz just my opinion ^-^
Suru
Suru
Young Cobra
Young Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Olreloux Sun 27 Jun - 14:10

Yes, I can underestand it too but if you really want to go in a clan you have to be able to wait, long time as needed. And we aren't a kind of DnA clan, we are another clan, different from DnA, with others members and other rules.

Olreloux
Olreloux
Olreloux
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Sun 27 Jun - 14:34

Yes, that's right! All persons think that we are new Dragons but we aren't. We created everything. When we started we had nothing. It was a new beginning. I am very angry when i see guys who said: "C'sL, new DnA", no WE AREN'T! We have differents aims or objectives. When you said that we are DnA, I think it's a bit too simple and repulsive.

However I have much respect for Old Dragons. It's very sad when you see how it was finished. Some persons can create fantastic things and destroy it later!

If you wanna join a clan who looks like DnA, go here: http://rna-tw.forumactif.org/forum.htm
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Thu 1 Jul - 20:40

yep i know Sorry Mad.

I applicated too a Clan, they took me in, But they where vote botters and shit.
Made me so f*ckless sad. I'll regret that i closed it, but i guess it's to late now, Sad

We'll: I might stay a bit online at ur homepage, it's a nice New fresh design Razz

Beyou wrote: and he deserve a chance ^____________^

<3

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Bazik Fri 2 Jul - 1:39

I see you today in mumble ...
Dont be shy and good luck T___T

Bazik
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2