The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Cobra's Link
Welcome on Snakes Board
The Cobra's Link
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Announcements

+3
Mute
Tibar
Mad
7 posters

Go down

Announcements Empty Announcements

Post  Mad Tue 22 Jun - 11:31

After a long exams period who are very importants for me and my future, I'm back for announce news. Before that, I wanna say some things.
The clan was an amazing dream but we had many difficult, I thought that my (old) friends from DnA would create a new family with me. But I was wrong and I am very DISAPPOINTED. I think we have to expect for nothing more from them. It seems that they don't care. I decided to close the clan but I changed my mind because I did many things.

I have had discussions with my mates (they supported me since the beginning), they said that I am impatient. They are right. But I invited so many persons, and I didn't have any answers. Why?
Because, we didn't promote the most important: The friendship.
As i said, we want guys on Mumble.

Two days ago, I met a contact who proposed me to be our sponsor. It means that maybe we'll have a website. It's not sure at the moment but this gave me a hope for realize my project. So, I invite all persons who want to be involved for give me help. I need adds about us.

About our candidates, we will give you answers this week. I took my decision and I am going to speak my others Cobras, their agreements are such as a blessing for me.
When applications will be over, I appoint persons in charge. I am not present every day so if you want have informations about us, this guys are a good alternative.

Best Regards
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Announcements Empty Re: Announcements

Post  Tibar Tue 22 Jun - 12:01

Yeah i was in a period of exam too (important not so much). Now it's over and i'm happy u have hope in this project.
I think we can recruit some great guys on urban terror.
Maybe the same for HoN, cause i really want to create a clan of HoN (2 more guys and clan would be create).

Hopefully it will work !
Tibar
Tibar
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mute Tue 22 Jun - 12:04

I can Still host a Website, If you want.

Mute
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Tue 22 Jun - 12:08

For now, we have nothing to write on this website.
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Localisation : Rambouillet, FRANCE, Europe, In the West, On the Earth, In the Galaxy, In the Space, In the Universe, In the Infinity, In the Nothingness, In the intersidereal space

Back to top Go down

Post  Burn Baby Burn Sat 26 Jun - 22:25

I saw Juju, Mad and Suru ... maybe Olreloux i think (not sure) ... anyway, just came by to say Hello to all other ex-dna Smile

also, i posted message here
http://rna-tw.forumactif.org/discussions-f21/new-beginning-t311.htm#4725

Burn Baby Burn
Baby Cobra
Baby Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad Sat 26 Jun - 23:37

I have read your message in RnA. I am glad to see that you had many amazing moments with some of us.
As I said before, I had a big respect for you. You made an unbelievable work on the website. I am very proud of you because you didn't forgot us. For me it's an important point! You are mature, you have a good state of mind and you are wise that's why I am pleased to see you here. WELCOME!
Mad
Mad
Old King Cobra Admin
Old King Cobra Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Olreloux Sat 26 Jun - 23:45

I agree, Burn you are a hard worker. You don't go out like stealer, you didn't forgot us and you still remenber how many good moments we had together so welcome on the board my friend :p
Olreloux
Olreloux
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Juju Sun 27 Jun - 10:08

Yo BBB .

I enjoy to see you here ! Like Mad and OlrelouX had say , We have past some amazing moments with you in DnA . You 're very mature and friendly Smile !

So welcome on our board and comes to visit us when you can Exclamation
Juju
Juju
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Suru Sun 27 Jun - 11:59

<3
Suru
Suru
Young Cobra
Young Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Tibar Mon 28 Jun - 13:08

Yo burn ! Smile. Just wanna say i understand your decision and i see again your maturity in it.
So good luck in real life Smile.
Tibar
Tibar
Cobra
Cobra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum